Sunday, March 17, 2013

Birth favors-Κεράσματα γέννας

This Christmas my spiritual child was born! The joy I felt was unspeakable and the little one was a gorgeous that took the best from her parents! I hope she is blessed and always happy and cheerful!
Ofcourse we had to celebrate the event and I, as a good godmother, made the birth favors to let the new mother rest as she had many other things to do.

Please note that the parents didn't want to know the baby's sex until the birth so none of us had any idea what it was! But I was convienced, I knew it from my heart that the little baby that was coming would be a baby girl and I was right. And due to the fact that we didn't know I couldn't use pink or blue! So I made the favors in neutral but cheerful colors.

Τα Χριστούγεννα γεννήθηκε η βαπτιστήρα μου! Η χαρά απερίγραπτη κι η μικρή μία κούκλα που πήρε τα καλύτερα από τους γονείς της! Καλοφωτισμένη να είναι και πάντα ευτυχισμένη και χαρούμενη! Φυσικά έπρεπε να γιορτάσουμε το γεγονός κι εγώ σαν σωστή νονά φρόντισα να κάνω τα κεράσματα γέννας για να ξεκουράσω τη μαμά που είχε άλλα στο μυαλό της.

Να σημειώσω ότι οι γονείς δεν ήθελαν να μάθουν το φύλο του παιδιού κι έτσι δεν ξέραμε τι ήταν! Αν και ήμουν πεπεισμένη ότι ήταν κοριτσάκι μέχρι να έρθει στον κόσμο η μικρούλα δεν είχαμε ιδέα! Γι' αυτό και τα κεράσματα γέννας ήταν σε ουδέτερα αλλά χαρούμενα χρώματα.


It was a simple favor made from white tulle tied with lime green and orange ribbons with a tiny silver pacifier. On the inside it had two sugar coated almonds.
They were all packed in a white box decorated with ribbons in the same colors. Unfortunately I don't have a picture from the box to show you and it is a shame because it was really cute.

Ήταν μία απλή μπομπονιερίτσα με άσπρο τούλι και κορδέλες σε λαχανί και πορτοκαλί με διακοσμητικό μία ασημένια πιπίλα. Στο περιεχόμενο είχε 2 κουφέτα αμυγδάλου.
Συσκευασμένα σ' ένα άσπρο κουτί διακοσμημένο με τα ίδια χρώματα κορδέλες. Δυστυχώς δεν έχω φωτογραφία από το κουτί να σας δείξω.
Να σας ζήσει η μικρούλα!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips